The "Cow Tipper" is an innovative hydraulic roll over crush that has been designed to simplify the cow foot trimming process and offers extensive benefits both in terms of reduced cost and more importantly cow care.
The CowTipper is available in a range of models including:
- Stationary Belly Band
- Stationary Squeeze Side
- Mobile Belly Band
- Mobile Squeeze Side.
For more information on the different models- see the links under "Additional Pages"
The Cow Tipper has been developed to reduce stress on both the animal and the operator. It is easy to handle and the use of an extended rump rail allows the operator to guide even the most stubborn animal easily into the crush, so all treatment can be carried out with the minimum of effort in complete safety.
It comes in a variety of models, all with our unique rail rump rail to guide in the most stubborn of animals in ease and safety.
Watch the Cow Tipper in Action under "Cow Tipper Videos" Or "Contact Us" to see how we can cater for your needs.
Why you need a CowTipper?
"After infertility and mastitis, lameness is the third most common reason for culling cows on dairy farms. In the average dairy herd 16 out of every 100 cows is affected by lameness per year, with an average incidence of 22 cases per 100 cows - some cows being affected more than once. Lameness has both direct and indirect costs and together these are estimated to total approximately £170 per case. This costs the average 100-cow dairy herd almost £4000 per year."
Our hydraulic cattle handling crush helps maximise the potential of your herd by keeping the feet of your animals in good condition, in a cost effective and labour saving manner.
We provide a range of products including mobile and stationary chutes with belly band or squeeze side to a wide range of customers; including dairy farmers, vets, farm relief workers and hoof trimmers. Whatever your background or needs make sure you call us on 0044 28867 36170.
Advantages of our CowTipper
We are the only crush on the market that has an extendable rail rump that guides in the most stubborn of animal in complete ease and safety. See it with your own eyes in our CowTipper Videos Section.
Other brilliant features of our CowTippers include:
- Extremely simple operation and handling abilities; the CowTipper is specifically designed with the both the cow and the operator in mind.
- Cow friendly - unlike conventional upright crushes, the tipper is not putting any stress on cow joints and all feet are restrained which ensures complete safety for the user
- Cows are at ease when on their side and the equipment comes with a headrest and shoulder support to ensure full animal comfort.
- All four hooves are exposed at once allowing quick access to both rear and front hooves to identify and treat infection with speed and ease. An additional benefit of this is that udders are easily visible and accessible giving the opportunity for dry cow therapy and to identify and treat any udder irregularity.
- Universal Installation Methods - the crush can be fixed, semi fixed and mobile. The crush is lightweight and can be moved around quickly and easily when unhitched.
- The Mobile crush is fitted with a high speed weight transfer axle, anti roll and torsion bars, shocks and brakes which make the crush safe and steady on the road
- With a robust galvanised frame :the CowTipper is durable, easily cleaned and build to last.
We are well renowned for providing a friendly, professional and reliable service and our reputation is second to none. We have excellent prices on crushes and have exported our products around the world.
Give Us A Call
For the best in livestock handling equipment, call 004428 867 36170 and we'll be delighted to discuss your needs.
Why not take a look at it in action with our "CowTipper Videos" or "Contact Us" today for a quote?